If you operate a school committed to improving educational outcomes for young men of color, we want to work with you.
SJLI programming is typically offered during the school day as an elective period, or as an extra-curricular offering. All participating school sites will receive a designated school site coordinator to work directly with your selected instructors.
- Complete curriculum
- Curriculum training and ongoing support
- Regular professional development
- College preparation education and guidance
- Exposure to college level coursework
- College fieldtrips & tours
- Academic and leadership retreats
- Educational conferences and trainings
- Eligibility for a Perlman Foundation scholarship
- Heritage-based education